miercuri, ianuarie 30, 2008

I'll be there




When you are going through and you cannot see your way, the day has turned to darkness and there is no one around, just remember, I'll be there. When you reach out to touch your family, your friends, your associates, your spouse and you come up empty handed, remember that I'll be there.
I will protect you, I will provide for you, I will cover you and I will comfort you. I AM the God that sees where you are, who you are and what you're going through. I AM the God that heard what they said, I was there when your steps began to slip and even when you fell, but I will never fail you, I'll be there to pick you up, dust you off and get you back on your way.

I AM the same God that they mocked, tried, denied, crucified and now I sit on My throne in heaven justified. I'll be there to give you your peace, your power, your purpose back. I'll be there when you have come to the end of your rope, the end of the road, and what seems to you to be the end of time and the end of the day.

I'll be there, just like I said I would, because I AM and I cannot lie. My word is My bond, what I say, I perform, I perfect. What I start in you, I AM capable of finishing. Just know My child, no matter how many times you fall, how far you run, no matter where you go, or what they may say, I'LL BE THERE! It is not in the words that they say, but I want to hear you say to yourself what I've said many times before. You are blessed, and not cursed, above and not beneath, the beginning, not the end, the first not the last. You are blessed whether you come or whether you go, on Thursday just as much as on Sunday, for you see My child everyday is a holy day, and if you let Me....I'll be there.

Niciun comentariu: